This is a powdered gentle clay mask, made with just 5 ingredients, formulated for dry/sensitive skin. Creamy coconut milk powder repairs and protects while kaolin clay gently detoxifies skin. Aloe vera powder is cooling and lavender essential oil is calming. DIY your mask with a small amount of water.
- Organic ingredients
- Palm oil and Palm Derivatives free
- Gluten free
- Natural ingredients
- Cruelty free
How to use
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water and mix to make a paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or with a cotton cloth.
- You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for an extra thick, hydrating mask.
- Use once a week to detox and brighten skin, or whenever your skin needs some TLC.
- COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) MILK POWDER
- ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH *
- KAOLIN CLAY
- ALOE BARBEDENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE POWDER *
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER OIL *
ALLERGENS: Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol
* = Certified Organic