Powered clay mask for oily/combination skin that leaves skin brighter and clearer. The mask soaks up excess oil to deeply cleanse pores. Certified organic matcha tea is loaded with antioxidants, which helps to protect against environmental damage, while lemon and basil oils soothe blemishes and brightens skin.
Keep it simple , this mask is all about DIY , so just add a little water to get started.
- GREEN CLAY - a powerful and active clay, this works hard to draw out toxins, soak up excess oil and stimulate cell regeneration, leaving skin clearer and brighter.
- MATCHA GREEN TEA - packed full of antioxidants, which are essential for healthy skin, matcha helps protect against free radicals for youthful, healthy skin.
- LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL - a brightening astringent oil that helps prevent breakouts and impurities.-
- Natural ingredients
- Organic ingredients
- Palm Oil and Palm Derivative Free
- Gluten and Dairy Free
- Cruelty free
How to use
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water and mix to make a paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or with a cotton cloth.
- You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for an extra thick, hydrating mask.
- Use once a week to detox and brighten skin, or whenever your skin needs some TLC.
Illite (green clay), Zea mays (corn) starch, Camellia sinensis (matcha) leaf powder, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Ocimum basilicum (basil) oil.